Who is sea chefs?
Our group of companies with the head office located in Switzerland is one of the cruise industry’s leading service providers worldwide; offering hotel, restaurant and crew management for both sea-going vessels and river cruise vessels.
Currently, we have about 8,000 employees on board of more than 50 ocean-going vessels and river cruise ships managed by us, plus 150 employees in our offices based in Basel and Zug in Switzerland, Limassol in Cyprus, as well as, Hamburg and Berlin in Germany.
Together, we are working on the efficient implementation and realisation of the ideas and plans developed in close cooperation with our business partners and customers - on the Seven Seas, besides various rivers in Europe and Asia.
Tailor-made solutions and total support for the customer identity of each product.
… to efficiently fulfil the high expectations of the passengers – around the globe, around the clock.
We employ about 8,000 employees on board the more than 50 ocean-going and river cruise vessels under sea chef’s management, and another 150 employees at our offices in Basel and Zug (Switzerland), Limassol (Cyprus) and Hamburg and Berlin (Germany).
Together, we ensure efficient implementation of the ideas and concepts that our business partners and customers develop in close cooperation with us – on all of the Seven Seas and including many rivers in Europe and Asia.
- Both newcomers, having completed their professional training, and career changers are welcome. For more information, please see our job descriptions and requirement profiles!
- Board & Lodging during the period of employment
- Support and assistance are provided by our own Human Resources department onboard the ship
- Salaries are paid in Euros, transferred to the bank account of your choice
- Opportunity to utilise a private health insurance programm through Allianz Worldwide Care, exclusively for employees of sea chefs: We are pleased to be able to offer our crew a private health insurance programme through Allianz Worldwide Care, created exclusively for sea chefs crew members.
- Arrival and departure free of charge: We organise and pay for your travel to the ship. The same applies to your trip home after completion of contract, provided you have fulfilled your contract.